Tuesday, March 3, 2009

First Post - About Me

Hello Everyone.
Just a little information about my self for my first post:
I am a high school senior in a small town in Minnesota. I can't wait for graduation day. Life is kind of crazy right now, so I may not post consistently. I am involved in so many activities that I basically have no life. Just to name a few: Robotics, Knowledge Bowl, Band, Choir, Student Government, Mentoring, Golf...The list goes on.

Warning: Some of my material may be nerdy...it's the way I am. I am in Robotics after all. My friends and I attempt to invent things in our spare time. Today's topic was an underwater DPV, an aid for Divers. See what I mean???

Anyway, I will often rant about my highschool, as it is very easy to find fault with the people who attend it. There are some good things about attending a small highschool, but some crazy stuff happens as well.

I also have an understanding of math and science, and I enjoy debating political issues, so this could get very interesting. I dislike organized religion, for reasons I will go into eventually.

Well, that's about all for now.

Oh... by the way, The Office is the best show ever. Watch it. Thursday nights @ 8:00 on NBC

No comments:

Post a Comment